Gi4DM 2021 & Urban Geoinformatics 2021
Time: November 1-4, 2021
Location: Beijing, China
Theme: Geo-Informatics Supported Disaster Risk Reduction and Smarter Urban Management
• Geospatial Information for Disaster Management (Gi4DM2021), Nov.1-3, 2021
• High-level Forum on Urban Geoinformatics (Urban Geoinformatics 2021), Nov.2-4, 2021
•International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (ISPRS) Technical Commission III and IV
•Beijing University of Civil Engineering and Architecture (BUCEA)
• International Science Council (ISC) GeoUnions Standing Committee on Disaster Risk Reduction
• United Nations Committee of Experts on Global Geospatial Information Management(UN-GGIM) Academic Network
• GNSS& LBS Association of China
Call for paper
• Accepted papers will be published in ISPRS Archives(abstract peer-reviewed proceedings) and ISPRS Annals (full paper double-blind peer-reviewed) both listed in CPCI, SCOPUS, E/I, and DOAJ.
• Deadline for abstract(Archives) and full paper(Annals) is June 1, 2021.